ICCLOS Response to COVID-19
May 11, 2020
The Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium are currently closed to the public, but we’re still hard at work to ensure the cleanliness of our facilities and develop new policies and procedures for the health of our staff and future visitors. Here are some of the changes* visitors can expect when we reopen:
- Temperature and health screenings required upon entry to the building
- Masks and gloves required in common areas and event spaces
- Built-in six-foot physical distancing measures added to floor plans, seating areas, and crowd management
- Limited and designated entry and exit doors
- One-way travel markers in hallways and corridors
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations
- Hospital-grade air filters and 24/7 air circulation
- Plexiglass shields at all service areas
- No food service (initially) with modified food service policies, including cashless and touchless point of sale, in subsequent stages
- Our staff also are receiving enhanced training on COVID-19 related practices and protocols.
When we are able to open our doors—at specific entry points only—we look forward to welcoming event planners and visitors to our state and city.
Read the complete ICCLOS Workplace COVID-19 Mitigation Plan
*Subject to change based on ongoing guidance from the Indiana and Indianapolis public health departments.
Upcoming Stadium Events
Stay connected. Get social.